Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break!

Hello world!

This is Jonathan writing... I'm currently in the airport in Kansas City waiting for a plane. I came to Kansas City with my friend Robert who is also editor of the MC yearbook. We toured the yearbook plant and learned how the yearbooks get made and now we are headed home.

It's spring break (which I'm very thankful for) and if you know me, you know I always make lists and set goals for myself and this week is no different! I wanted to share my goals with the blogging world so that hopefully someone asks me if I got them accomplished. So... Here they are:

1. I want to apply for at least 6 jobs and maybe up to 8! I already have several I'm planning on applying for, but I need to find a few more. This goal is a must since graduation is less than 2 months away.

2. Help Anna with wedding stuff which includes:
- helping her with the wedding favors (which we actually have already done a lot)
- ordering the invitations and helping Anna finish the handmade part of them
- finding out where we will be renting the wedding tuxes and lettig my groomsmen and ushers know
- paying for and picking up our wedding rings

3. File my taxes!

4. Get some stuff done for CAB especially spring fever week and the movie night coming up (for those of you who don't know- the MC SGA and CAB will be showing The Blind Side on the brick streets on Friday, March 26th so come out to see it- MC students or Clinton residents!)

5. My goal was to read a book over the break, but I'm still not sure if I'll be able to do that... We will see!

As far as other plans, Anna and I might be going to the Nashville area to see my parents at the end of the week! So, that's my spring break!

So, if you see me after spring break, keep me accountable and ask me if I met my goals!

JN

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment