Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's been so long!

Hello everyone!

It's been so long since we blogged! Life has continued, even though our blogging has not!

Well, Jonathan moved in to our new apartment and got settled in. We are enjoying decorating, and making it home. It's located in Clinton and we really like it a lot! It's so cute and quaint! :)

We also got our engagement pictures back from Robby Followell (followellfotography.com) which we love! We have posted a couple below, but you can go to gallery.me.com/jonathanjdnutt to view all of them!

We celebrated my birthday which is my favorite day of the year! Jonathan took me out to eat and I also got to celebrate with my family and friends.

The wedding is quickly approaching! We are busy working on wedding favors and invitations and all the other details that have to get done, but we are still very excited! Our last semester of college is slipping by which is so hard to believe- we will be graduating in just a little more than two months! But, before that, we get to have spring break in a couple weeks- yay!

Enjoy the pictures below and don't forget to check out our engagement pictures on gallery.me.com/jonathanjdnutt



Pictures of the new apartment coming soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment