Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our New Apartment!

We have finally taken some pictures of our apartment! Jonathan is already living in the apartment and I will be moving in June after the wedding! We have done some decorating, but there is still a lot to do! So for all of you who have kept saying you want to see the apartment, here is the official photo tour! Sorry this is such a long post, but there are several pics to look at!

Below those pictures are some pictures from a recent DIY project we did!

Apartment D-7... and Jonathan's shadow!

The living room! The bigger couch will be coming when I move out of my apartment in May.

The kitchen table! Ignore those ugly curtains- cute ones coming soon!

The sides of the kitchen!

My daisies which Jonathan gave me for my birthday!

The microwave cart!

Bathroom!

The bedroom! Ignore the blue bedding... that will change when I move in!

The office / extra bedroom!

Wedding stuff in the extra bedroom! Lots to do over spring break!

My grandparents recently gave us these two old chairs and table to put on our front porch at our apartment. We used this beautiful weekend to paint the chairs! Here are the before and after photos:

The two chairs and table before...

The table before...

Me painting... I'm a much better spray painter than Jonathan... :)

The chairs and table... AFTER! On the front porch at the apartment!

With cute new outdoor pillows from Target!

Chair & pillow close up!

No comments:

Post a Comment