Friday, April 9, 2010

An Update from Anna

Hey everybody! It's Anna...

Life has been crazy lately. Between finishing school, campus events, work, a couple of trips to Nashville, and working on the wedding, we haven't had a lot of free time! I can't believe we are almost done with school (just 28 days now)! After graduation, I'm going to Destin with several of my bridesmaids and I'm so excited! It's going to be wonderful to just relax and have fun with friends before coming back to get everything ready for the wedding!

A couple of weeks ago, my bridesmaids threw my very first wedding shower. We got things such as glasses, several of our every day plates, our KitchenAid blender and mixer, a vacuum, and so much more! We are blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. But the best part of the whole weekend was that one of my best friends and bridesmaids who goes to school in Florida, flew home and surprised me! I think everyone but me knew Lawren was coming home. Jonathan even knew and he's horrible at keeping secrets from me!

In the next few weeks, we have several more showers, so I'm really looking forward to those as well!

Here are a few pictures from my shower:

All my hostesses, me and my mom

Emily, my wonderful sister and maid of honor
Me, my sis, and mom

Lawren, my bridesmaid who came home and surprised me!

Opening presents!

Wonderful Laguna friends that came!
Jonathan's mom, me, and my mom

Family - grandmother, me, sis and mom!

There will be lots to blog about in the next few weeks, so I'm sure we'll be updating soon!

Love ya'll!
-Anna

1 comment: