Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!

Hey everyone!
We both had a great Christmas spending time with our families and each other! Our favorite gifts... I got Jonathan a Roku box which allows you to view your Netflix Instant Que on your TV as well as lets you rent movies from Amazon. He is in love, of course, since he loves movies! I got a few things from Jonathan: a pretty green ring, a pair of TOMS shoes, a camera case for my new camera from my parents and a few other things. I loved them all! Here's a couple of pictures from Christmas...


Us in front of the tree on Christmas day


Jonathan opening his stocking


Jonathan, Anna and Emily (Anna's sister) all got Patagonia pullovers for Christmas!


We got SNUGGIES!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We are headed to Gatlinburg next week so we will update more after our trip! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment